My body in terengganu..but my soul...still in Rawang..

yep..u know it when see the title...
i still miss my life before...
the school..the teachers,my friends,my family,my bed,my room,my house..my desk..
yess..
its hard to go on with the life..
at here(terengganu)...i really does not have friends...
my classmate are really bad pupils..
they skip the class..theattitude..
theres too much...
when my teacher are teaching...
i will suddenly cied..but will cover it up with saying 'theres something in my eyes'
daang...when my parent ask me hows the life here?
i'll said"biase jer'
i always said that..
i dont care if i transferred tokl,n.9,penang..
but..terengganu?it is way way too far from my home..
its 8-12 hour from my home dude...
i miss them..
my cousin/niece...but not that gemok over there..he is my brother

yess..i miss my cousin/niece...
they have lighten up my life at here by using facebook.com
hahah
but...
i miss my friends to...
without them..im nothing...
like a bodies without soul...
these..are my friends..
SMKTD 2 friends... from left;mujix,me,aliff,azam and bismi...and so the photographer,ash

i will miss them...
with all of ,my heart...although that i really missed them so much...
i will never..ever..forget them..my parents abah and mama





p/s: sorry for the bad english

5 comments:

  1. Hehehe leks bro. Papehal 2 taun je katstu. First blaja loghat dlu la. then bru best sket. pstu hopefully jgn terikut plak ngn prangai classmates tu. bahaya nanti.

    We miss you too bro! Bosan gak dok umah azzan takde. Ingtkn aritu time kt thailand tu, ingtkn kalu amir balik awal, dpt a lepak2 sket. tpi amir smpi je azzan gerak. dah fun rating drop 60%. Haih. Xpe, nanti da cuti ke apa kalu amir cuti gak, kita lepak mana2. Amir bawak a. Hehehe Amir kan da dewasa skang. Hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha
    poyo je dengan ayat 'dewasa' tu
    hahah
    myvi tempat depan tuh azan punye..
    hahah

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hahhahha... Takbsangka ada jugak budak rawang suka blogging... :) country homes oh country homes....

    ReplyDelete